- have a retirement plan in place but want to add balance to the mix
- need your earnings to never fall below zero
- want growth potential, coupled with principal protection from market loss
- seek a guaranteed minimum rate of return that never varies, regardless of market swing
- are interested in an annuity where the insurance company assumes the risk
…then, a Fixed Index Annuity (FIA) might be right for you.
Questions to Ask Your Financial Professional
- How can an FIA help me diversify my portfolio?
- What are the pros and cons of an FIA?
- How can you use FIAs in a Qualified Plan?
- Can you tell me the key features I should know about FIAs?
- How and when could I access the money in my annuity?
- How is the interest of an FIA calculated and applied?
- What are the terms and conditions for receiving payments from an FIA?
- Which indexing method is used?
- How does an FIA help me meet my overall financial objectives and time horizon
- Will my current income last as long as I do?
- How will taxes impact my retirement income?
- What annuity is right for me based on key differences (for example, FIAs vs. variable annuities)?
- Do I lose the balance if I pass away before I’ve received all my payments?
- How can I safely earn more yield?
We’d Love to Help You With Your Insurance Plan
This document is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. One should consult a legal or tax professional regarding their own personal situation. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products offered by an insurance company. They do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products Insurance policy applications are vetted through an underwriting process set forth by the issuing insurance company. Some applications may not be accepted based upon adverse underwriting results. Death benefit payouts are based upon the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The firm providing this document is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government entity.
Adapted From: https://fiainsights.org/is-a-fia-right-for-me/