Worldwide, 50 million people live with Alzheimer’s and other dementias, and it has become the sixth leading cause of death. Did you know, one in three seniors dies of Alzheimer’s or another dementia, and it kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined!
Join the Alzheimer’s Association in going purple and raising awareness this June. The more people know about Alzheimer’s, the more action we inspire.
Ways to Show your Support
- Donate today to support critical research and providing 24/7 support to those affected by Alzheimer’s.
- Become an advocate, create widespread awareness around this devastating disease, and show others how they can assist with research.
- Turn your social media page purple or change your profile picture and promote awareness and use hashtag #endalz to join the conversation.
- Wear purple and go one step further and shop for some beautiful clothing designed to tell everyone about the cause you support.
- Share your story on Instagram and Twitter and use hashtags #endalz or #endalzheimers AND follow along at @alzassociation.
We’d Love to Help You With Your Retirement Plan
This document is for educational purposes only and should not be construed as legal or tax advice. One should consult a legal or tax professional regarding their own personal situation. Any comments regarding safe and secure investments and guaranteed income streams refer only to fixed insurance products offered by an insurance company. They do not refer in any way to securities or investment advisory products Insurance policy applications are vetted through an underwriting process set forth by the issuing insurance company. Some applications may not be accepted based upon adverse underwriting results. Death benefit payouts are based upon the claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company. The firm providing this document is not affiliated with the Social Security Administration or any other government entity.
Adapted From: https://www.alz.org/